What is conversational leasing?
Conversational Leasing & Conversation Marketing work hand in hand. Refining the way of communicating with your prospects online. Leverage marketing automation to reduce the overall demand on your leasing staff to create meaningful touchpoints for your prospect inquiries that help convert your prospects when they are ready. Assisting them with their research and information-grabbing process by providing immediate engagement and access to the information they are looking for. Whenever they want and wherever they happen to inquire from.
BetterBot inserts your leasing agents into the conversations when and where it matters most while handling the menial tasks and unqualified prospects.
How can conversational leasing enhance your prospect’s leasing journey?
- On average, leasing teams leverage Conversation Leasing solutions see an average savings of 56.3 hours per month. (BetterBot)
- On average, communities that have marketing automation in place convert their ILS leads in 13 days versus the typical 45 days with standard marketing practices. (BetterBot)
- 49% saw improvements in their overall customer lifetime value when using a conversational sales solution. (Drift)
- A study showed that 9 out of 10 consumers would like the option to use messaging to contact a business (Twilio).
- Conversational marketing enables brands to communicate with existing customers and prospects in a way that’s more personalized and conversational, enabling the customer to go deeper than the traditional pushed offer that they are used to. Marry this with SMS/MMS for maximum reach and engagement (the SMS open rate is 98%, and 90% of messages are read within 3 seconds), and you have a uniquely powerful direct connection to your customers. (Forbes )
Conversational Leasing & Marketing Stats to prove how effective this can be for your communities:
6. Most customers (56%) expect to find what they’re looking for from a company in 3 clicks or less (Salesforce)
7. 81% of buyers don’t fill out forms when they encounter gated content (LinkedIn)
8. At least 50% of your prospects are not a good fit for what you sell. (HubSpot)
9. 26% of customers were unhappy with the time delay after filling out contact forms (Whisbi)
10. By incorporating a quiz-like form or structure as a means to capture customer information has the potential to triple your conversion rate. (aumcore.com)
11. Companies who are already automating lead management and conversational marketing witness a 10% increase in revenue after a 6-9 month period. (aumcore.com)
12. 36% feel they can’t get answers to simple questions (Drift)
13. 37% of sellers report that their buyers are frustrated by having to fill out repetitive online forms to get the resources and content they need. (Drift)
14. 36% believe their buyers are frustrated by a lack of digital self-service options available to them. (Drift)
15. 9 in 10 B2B sellers believe it is valuable to some degree to have a Conversational Sales solution in their sales process. And they’ve found that these solutions can enable success throughout the sales process. (Drift)
16. 53% of sellers saw improvements in overall revenue growth when using a conversational sales solution. (Drift)
17. 45% were able to learn more about their buyers in less time when using a conversational sales solution. (Drift)
18. 42% were able to accelerate revenue generation when using a conversational sales solution. (Drift)
19. 38% could book more qualified meetings when using a conversational sales solution. (Drift)
20. 52% of consumers are more likely to make repeat purchases if the company offers support via live chat (Kayako).
21. 79% of companies say that live chat has had positive results for customer loyalty, sales, and revenue (Kayako).
22. Conversations inside Facebook Messenger between companies and customers have a 30% better ROI than retargeting ads (Business Insider).
23. 54% of customers report companies need to transform how they engage with them. (Salesforce)
24. If you engage with a lead within five minutes of them indicating interest in your offer, you’re 100 times more likely to actually speak with them than if you wait even 30 minutes. The odds of qualifying that lead are also 21 times higher. (InsideSales)
25. 66% of consumers prefer to reach brands through messaging apps (Chief Marketer)
26. 45% of businesses have implemented conversational marketing as part of their marketing efforts (HubSpot)
27. Consumers who are frustrated with unresponsive brands on social or email have grown 5.7 times since 2019. (IBM)
28. Forty-one percent* of survey respondents say that they use conversational marketing to make a transaction or a purchase. About 7 out of 10* are using it for a quick response to their questions. Live chat is also one of the preferred ways that B2B consumers get in touch with organizations. (IBM)
How chat fits into the conversational leasing process:
29. 80% of routine questions can be answered via chatbots (IBM).
30. 47% of consumers would be open to making a purchase completely from a chatbot (HubSpot).
31. 83% of consumers said they would be more loyal to a brand who offers a chatbot for tasks like making an appointment or handling customer service inquiries (Mobile Marketer).
32. 72% of people who have used chatbots find them to be helpful and informative (SUMO Heavy).
33. 40% of millennials say they interact with chatbots on a daily basis (Mobile Marketer).
34. Chatbots can reduce customer service costs by 30% (Chatbots Magazine)
35. 40% of millennials say they interact with chatbots on a daily basis (Mobile Marketer)
36. 40% of shoppers don’t care if they’re helped by an AI tool or a human, as long as their question gets answered. (HubSpot)
37. 35% of consumers want to see more companies using chatbots. (Opus Research)
38. 38% of consumers think brands should use chatbots for deals, coupons and promotions. (Uberall)
39. 80% of consumers who have engaged with a chatbot report it as a positive customer experience. (Uberall)
40. Nearly one-quarter (22%) of respondents said they already trust chatbot recommendations for product purchases. (Cognizant)
41. Business leaders claim chatbots have increased sales by 67% on average. (Forbes)
42. 64% of businesses believe that chatbots will allow them to deliver a more customized customer support experience. (Statista)
43. Chatbots are projected to save $0.70 per customer interaction (CNBC)
44. 68% use bots/live chat over forms or phone (Whisbi)
45. 57% of customers expected an immediate response from a chatbot, and 47% expected this from live chat. (Whisbi)
46. 80% of businesses are expected to have some form of chatbot automation instilled into their company by the end of the year. (aumcore.com)
47. 86% of online shoppers prefer proactive customer support, something that conversational marketing chatbots can offer immediately. (aumcore.com)
48. Over 300,000 messenger bots are active on Facebook (Social Media Today)
49. 86% of consumers prefer to use a chatbot than filling a form on a website (Drift)
50. 43% of sellers say they’re frustrated most by a lack of automation or AI to replace manual, repetitive processes. (Drift)
As you can see, conversational marketing is making a massive difference in the way businesses market their products. It is increasingly important to adopt these practices as processes evolve and grow. Reaching customers in new ways can be exciting but also daunting, so we are excited to be part of the solution. For more information on how BetterBot can help you with your conversational marketing processes, CLICK HERE.