In the early 90s Billy Crystal starred in a movie called City Slickers. There was a poignant scene where actor Jack Palance explains the secret to life to Billy’s character Mitch. “You know what the secret to life is? One thing. Just one thing. Once you figure it out, you stick to that.”
At BetterBot we take that sentiment to heart and focus on just one thing: Bot technology. It’s all we focus on so we can stay years ahead of any other solution in the Multifamily Marketplace. Every other company in our Industry offering a bot solution is tied to a primary or legacy product. Their solution to bot technology is a secondary thought which shows both in the stability of their platform and the results it generates vs. BetterBot.
And now, BetterBot just took a major leap forward by completing a 6-month platform refactor. BetterBot’s new and improved enterprise-grade platform now includes the most advanced, newest and robust bot, AI, and automation technology available today. So what’s the difference? BetterBot today has:
- True enterprise grade architecture which allows for any kind of standardized integration so management companies can build bots in seconds, and update information in real-time.
- A backend that gives complete control to clients who want to closely customize and manage their brand, content and get up-to-the-minute reporting.
- The fastest responding bot, even during peak hours, with thousands of concurrent renter conversations.
- A platform that allows for sub-vertical user pathways such as student housing, affordable housing, single-unit rentals, and more.
- Easier deployment to any channel in the digital marketplace such as Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Craigslist, etc.
- Intelligent Appointment Types that allows for In-Person, Self-Guided, Live-Video and/or Phone appointments with dynamic Covid-19 protocols built in.
- The ability to host virtually any kind of virtual/3D/video tours in the actual bot experience. No other bot does this!
- Deeper integrations with property management software solutions, CRMs and calendars.
And BetterBot continues to perfect its Guided Conversation methodology that outperforms clunky, slow, and easily-confused NLP (Natural Language Processing) bot competitors. BetterBot averages 3-5x the conversation, lead and appointment generating capability of any other bot in Multifamily.
Let BetterBot go head-to-head with whatever solution you use or are considering. We’re confident you’ll come to the same conclusion that more than 100 Multifamily property management companies have: BetterBot is truly a better bot.