Company announces official multifamily advisory team
Atlanta, GA, July 9, 2020 – BetterBot, the leader in Conversational Leasing™ technology in the Multifamily Industry has officially announced its newly formed advisory board.
“I’ve been in the Multifamily Industry for more than 20 years and have been fortunate to meet some of the keenest thinkers and up-and-comers our Industry has to offer,” said Robert Turnbull, president and co-founder of BetterBot. “We’ve asked some of those folks to provide their Industry experience and insight to – what was a little start up – now the fastest growing and most adopted Conversational Leasing™ solution in Multifamily.”
Though BetterBot has a long list of Multifamily executives that provide guidance and feedback on a daily and weekly basis, these individuals have agreed to officially help shape the BetterBot roadmap into 2021 and beyond (in alphabetical order):
– Director of Digital Marketing for Morgan properties.
– Vice President of Marketing for Wasatch Property Management
– Vice President of Marketing for Gates Hudson
– Southeast Regional Marketing Director for Pinnacle Property Management Services
– Vice President, Marketing for CF Real Estate Services
– SVP & Chief Marketing Officer for Kettler
– Director of Marketing for Bell Partners, Inc.